Seriously… this is definitely one of our most favorite weekends of the year! With so much festive, fabulous fun happening all around the island this weekend, we know we had to give you what you need to note! Here are the sweet sixteen to know for #ACKstroll this year! (Plus ten bonus Stroll dining tips, too!)
1. HOT STROLL TEE
#ACKhappyplace limited edition holiday tee!
2. HOT BRUNCH
CRU’s SUPER CLOSING BRUNCH
3. HOT LIVE MUSIC SPOT
SAVAGE BROTHERS at the BOX
5. HOT TASTING
6. HOT STROLL HENLEY
The LOVE SHACK #ACKstroll Henley!
7. HOT OPEN HOUSE
SATURDAY TOUR OF 42 UNION WITH blACKbook + Friends!
8. HOT ARRIVAL
9. HOT BOOK SIGNING
COLOR ME STROLL HAPPY!
10. HOT PERFORMANCE
Dance your way into the holiday spirit with The Nutcracker Suite presented by the Nantucket Ballet! Share the magic and beauty of this beloved classic with your loved ones on Sunday at the Dreamland with two shows at 1PM and 4PM! Perfect family friendly ACKtivity for Sunday afternoon!
11. HOT PATIO
Island Kitchen encloses outdoor patio!
One of our favorite mid island dining spots ISLAND KITCHEN has just enclosed their patio… special for stroll weekend! It’s a perfect place to get cozy and feel festive with their heaters and decorations throughout! And for those with larger parties… this enclosed patio makes it so Island Kitchen has way more room so they are STILL taking dinner reservations! Call to book at 508.228.2639! BONUS: they serve a $60 bottle of Veuve which is an ideal celebratory bubbly to compliment to your lively brunch AND dinner!
12. HOT SPOT…
Always one of the most coveted tickets of the season… the annual BUBBLE BASH at the PEARL is already SOLD OUT! But… there is still a way you can savor your tuna martini and wok-fried lobster! The Pearl is open for dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night… AND they have one of the best kept Stroll Lunch secrets with the fACKt that they serve a one time midday meal on Saturday! Reservations are definitely a must… so click below to make yours!
13. HOT COLLABORATIVE EXHIBIT
14. HOT PROPERTY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
You saw this gorgeous home on the blACKbook hot property of the week… now here is your chance to see it in person! STROLL on in for one incredible house tour from 1pm to 4pm on Saturday December 3rd to get your own personal walk through of 21 Crooked Lane! We will be popping by and you’ll get to meet and greet with the owner and the Maury People for some holiday cheer and one spectACKular open house! Directions: Take Cliff Road from Town… make a left on Crooked Lane… Take second right onto Westchester Extension. On Westchester Extension stay left. OR From Westchester Take Westchester to Crooked Lane… Cross directly to Westchester Extension… stay left.
15. HOT DINNER + MUSIC
Mad River Distiller AND Miss Fairchild at ATLAS!
16. HOT SHOPPING SPOT!
10 Stroll Dining Tips from Miss blACKbook
1. Boarding House has an amazing Bacon Bloody Mary and is a seriously fun brunch spot all weekend. (take note they are closed on Sunday night!)
2. Ventuno open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday with the bars open straight through… and that bACK bar is open too, which means there are THREE bars to hang out at!
3. Lemon Press is open for Stroll and will be a nice spot to get your green juice on and get some healthy breakfast before the festivities begin
4. Station 21 is all decked out for Stroll and is a super cozy spot for drinks… love their pizzas too!
5. Again, CRU serves late until 11PM so if you need food and it’s past nine… this is always a good spot.
6. Pearl Lunch on Saturday is a serious gem…
7. LoLa is SUPER festive and the bar is open straight through on Friday and Saturday for those looking for a place to get social and in the spirit!
8. Nautilus is also open for lunch and dinner all weekend and the bar will stay open throughout… make sure to try some of their holiday cocktails… definitely some of the best on island!
9. For those looking for some fun mid island… The SeaGrille is an ideal spot to sip some spirits and savor some delicious seafood on Friday and Saturday and then you can walk over to Savage Brothers after… just take note they are closed on Sunday!
10. TREE BAR is bACK open for the big holiday weekend and you can be sure with this great weather that the place is gonna be ROCKING! BONUS: our guy MANtucket is inside at the Cha-Cha Room at Queequegs so be sure to say hi!