all photos by the amazing Charlotte Carey Photography
1. Count Your Blessings… Count Your Stripes
2. Catch Some Zzzz’s…Next to the Nantucket Seas
3. Rock n’ Romper…Nauti style!
4. Become part of the BoHo Chic Chain Gang
5. If you are what you eat, better make it a summer chic treat!
6. Throw a cold shoulder in a bright shift!
7. Go for the Gold, Goddesses!
8. Best friend’s night out? Better make it a fabulous white out
9. This serious summer statement – is hand stitched!
10. Get on Board, Beach Babes!
11. Squad goin’ surf up at Surfside!
12. Don’t Worry, Be Happy (In Your Happy Place!)
13. Danny Who-ko? How about ACK summer lovin’ with Johnny Vacay!
16. Style is art, make life the canvas!
17. Maxi-mum glam
18. Light up your life
19. No matter the hour, put the power in the flower!
20. The chain reaction!
21. It’s All In The Delicious Details
22. Windows down and cruise!
23. Hats on for the drive, hats off to the summer!
Watch the Full Video with the behind the scenes!
PHOTOGRAPHY ~ Charlotte Carey Photography
SET DESIGN, FLORALS + VISIONARY ~ Betsey Brooks Floral + Design
HAIR ~ Lindsay Walsh of RJ Miller Salon
MAKEUP ~ Yolanda of YG Makeup
MODEL ~ Evie & Rachel
LOCATION ~ Fishermans Beach
This was the Nantucket blACKbook’s 20th style shoot… and it proved to be just as fun, fresh, and summertime fabulous as I could have ever wanted. I’ve said it before… I’ll say it again… It takes a VILLAGE to put these blACKbook style shoots together… But what an amazing way to celebrate summer than on the same special deck where I began my blACKbook writings in 2007!! (Big thanks to my island parents for hosting us!) Major love to so many people but we can start with my GLAM SQUAD… The incredibly talented Lindsay of RJ Miller Salon and the absolutely fabulous Yolanda of YG Makeup! Next up a serious shout out to my girl Betsey Brooks Floral & Design for always delivering such FRESH florals AND cool setting concepts! Love this woman! Huge thank so my blACKbook babes, Erin, Claire, Emily & Sinead for bringing the energy (and the killer playlists!) Big ups to Lauren and Nick of Nantucket Surf Club for showing us some fresh new boards with their latest collab with Johnny Vacay! (Can’t wait to show more!) Gratitude to my guy David M. Handy Events for having amazing accessories & place-wares at his awesome new studio on Old South Wharf and for hooking a sister up this morning! Love love love to Skinny Dip Collective, CJ LAING, Milly & Grace, Eye of the Needle & Keely Smith Designs for being part of the summer shoot! So much love to my amazing models Evie & Rachel for killing it all throughout the afternoon!
Love you all! ~Miss blACKbook