1. How many years have you been involved in the retail community here on Nantucket and how did you get your start?
2. What did you learn year one of opening a store vs. What did you learn in year seven of your store?
3. What is your favorite aspect of the Nantucket business community?
Hands down the amazing people I have met! Some of my fellow business owners have become dear friends – people I may not have gotten to know if I didn’t have the shop. I am so grateful to have a group of people who are doing the same thing that I can bounce ideas off of. My dear friend Julie Biondi of The Lovely has been there to pick me up in a panic with honest and thoughtful advice and it has meant the world to me.
4. How has your boutique evolved in the past seven years… and what has always remained the same?
5. You became a mother this year to twin boys and we love following #TheHollisterBoys! How do you find the work life balance of being an entrepreneur, a business owner AND a full time mom?
6. What’s your best advice to those that want to get into retail?
7. What mantra do you live by?