People just go loco for lobster. It’s the filet mignon of the sea. You can have lobster in so many different ways and cooking lobster yourself is certainly a blast, but sometimes you just don’t feel like dunking a living creature into boiling hot water. Nantucket is the place to fulfill your lobster fix in every way imaginable. blACKbook’s #littlemissblACKbook and #MANtucket have teamed up to embark on a grueling and oh so tasking “Claw Crawl”. We bring you in town, out of town and back again on the search for all things lobster. Strap on your bibs ladies and gents.
NOTE: we do not recommend attempting the “Claw Crawl” in one afternoon due to the risk of a Lobster Coma.
1. Plain & Simple: Steamed, crACKed, & Ready to Go from Sayles Seafood
2. Lunch & Roll: Daytime Lobster Roll at the Club Car
3. Quick & Picnic: Chilled Lobster Roll from Straight Wharf Fish Store
4. Warm & Cozy: Lobster Bisque with Dill Crust from The SeaGrille
5. Fluffy & Flavorful: Sweet Corn & Lobster Arancini from Station 21
6. Fun & Fancy: Salt & Pepper Wok Fried Lobster from the pearl
7. Hot & Buttered: Lobster Roll from Grey Lady
8. Lobster Cocktail From CRU