What’s better than Restaurant Week in the beginning of summer? Restaurant Week in the beginning of fall! From September 28th – October 4th, now is your chance to splurge at some of the top rated restaurants on island, without really splurging at all! So build up your appetites and get ready for your three, four and even five course meals on a deal!
1. || Pearl, Please ||
2. || Get NAUTI ||
3. || Station Yourself at Station 21 ||
4. || Good Eats with Town + Queequegs ||
With all this rain, we are looking for sweet little spots to cozy in with these restaurant week menus. Island favorites, TOWN and Queequegs, offer just that with the choice of any three courses (excluding sushi) for $40! And note… they are still open every night of the week!
5. || Savor The Chanticleer ||
Treat Yo Self out to ‘Sconset and enjoy a date night at the gorgeous Chanticleer before they close next Sunday! They are doing 3 course menu for $45 with an abundance of choices and of course, you need to get your instagram of that garden before they close on October 12! NOTE: Chanticleer is closed on Wednesdays.
6. || CRUise down to CRU ||
- All of the favorites from the regular menu including the Nantucket oysters, lobster roll, chicken chopped salad, lobster bisque, & bittersweet chocolate whoopee pies. Lunch at $28 AND dinner st $48 (with some supplements) NOTE: Cru is open Thursday through Sunday for both lunch and dinner and for lunch only on Monday.
7. || Be at the BOHO ||
8. || Head Straight to Straight Wharf ||
- What we’re eyeing at SWR: the dayboat scallops with roasted carrots, butternut squash, brussels sprouts, shiitake and a chili-lime caramel.
9. || Tune into VENTUNOs Menu ||
- Talk about options! VENTUNO, our farm to fork Italian favorite, gives you endless combinations with a restaurant week menu that encompasses the entire menu! Enjoy your choice of antipasti (appetizer) or primi (pasta) + a secondi (main) and choice of dolci (dessert) or contorni (side) for $45… delizioso!